RN - Full Time Adult Unit (7am - 7pm; rotating weekends)
Green Oaks Psychiatric Hospital currently has an opportunity for a Full Time Registered Nurse on the Adult Psychiatric Unit.
Green Oaks Psychiatric hospital celebrates more than 25 years of service, has over 106 beds, and 35 physicians on staff. As part of HCA, the nation’s leading provider of healthcare, you will have access to resources that can enhance your career development and progression. Green Oaks Hospital is a place where one person can make a difference. The hospital has a Psychiatrist on campus 24 hours a day for consultation regarding patients. The Physicians work very closely with Nursing staff for collaboration on patient care needs.
For more information on this opportunity, you may contact Jade Stevens at 972.689.3586 or you may email her at
· Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
· Current licensure as a Registered Nurse with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas.
· Current CPR and SAMA certification is required or to be obtained during orientation.
· Experience or education with a focus on crisis stabilization, age specific needs, and/or knowledge of chronic mental illness and chemical dependency is preferred.
· Strong communication skills in both oral and written format recommended.
Must be flexible and service oriented.
A little about Green Oaks Hospital:
· Psychiatric and chemical dependency hospital with more than 25 years of service
· The hospital provides services for adolescents, adults, and seniors
· Provides Employee Assistance Programs, community education and training as well as outreach services
· WorkReturns Program is a unique treatment program pioneered at Green Oaks assisting patients’ transition back to work following physical or psychological disability
Additional information about HCA:
· The nation’s leading provider of healthcare
· The HCA family is made up of 163 hospitals and 110 freestanding surgery centers in 20 states and England
· HCA in North Texas consists of 11 hospitals in the Dallas Fort Worth area
Benefits for you and your family:
· Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance for families and domestic partners
· Long and Short-Term Disabilities
· Flexible Spending Accounts
· Long-Term Care Insurance
· 401(k) with Company Match
· Paid Time Off
· Employee Assistance Programs
· Employee Recognition Programs
· Tuition Reimbursement
· Discounted tickets to many local attractions and major events, and more
HCA Inc - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Green Oaks opened its doors in 1983 with the goal of becoming the premier psychiatric treatment facility in North Texas. Providing mental...