No experience necessary
- Job Summary
- Under the supervision of physician/nurse practitioner, provides quality nursing care for assigned patients. Demonstrates a commitment to professional accountability and growth to maintain and expand knowledge and skills. Contributes to the achievement of the mission and philosophy of the Organization. Contributes to the effective operations of the Organization by demonstrating dependability on job performance. Exhibits the F.I.R.S.T. values (Friendliness, Innovation, Respect, Service, and Trust).
- Working Conditions, Hazards and Physical Effort
- Works in a well lighted, ventilated and air conditioned area. Often exposed to unpleasant odors, sights and sounds. Long periods of standing, walking, stooping, heavy lifting and bending are required. Risks exposure to disease, infection, physical strain and assault. Risks exposure to blood, body fluids, tissue, radiation and antineoplastic agents. Must be able to lift 25 lbs. independently.
- Minimum Qualifications or Equivalents
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Experience: Demonstrated competence in the clinical setting.
- Licenses, Certifications, and/or Registrations
- Current license in the state of Kentucky. Basic life support certification (successful completion within 3 months of employment).
Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard