RN - CLINICAL II FULL TIME 8HR DAYS-ENDOSCOPY
1. The professional nurse (RN II) in Endoscopy Lab uses the nursing process to plan, implement, evaluate and document patient care of the patient undergoing Endoscopy or other special procedures.
2. The (RN II) considers the patient's physical, psychosocial, cultural, spiritual, language barriers, age, teaching needs, and readiness to learn.
3. The (RN II) provides care and education to the patient and/or family based upon these assessments.
4. The (RN II) involves the interdisciplinary team in the plan of care and patient intervention.
5. The (RN II) uses autonomous practice caring for the patient undergoing these procedures, based upon established routines, techniques, and protocols.
6. The (RN II) independently anticipates professional responsibilities and accepts accountability for professional actions.
7. The (RN II) uses critical thinking skills in daily practice.
8. The (RN II) uses effective communication skills in communicating with people on all levels, and maintains positive working relationships with patients, families, co-workers, and physicians.
9. The RN II participates in departmental Performance Improvement activities and monitoring as requested.
California RN License
Basic Computer Skills
ACLS within 6 months of employment
Basic EKG within 6 months of employment
266-John F. Kennedy Memorial Hospital - Indio, CA
8 Hour Day
Tenet Healthcare - 21 months ago