Seeking Cardiac ICU RN!
Cardiovascular Care Unit
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, the RN is responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- 16 beds, opened in January of 2006
- Post-open heart patients (recovered in the room), vascular surgeries and other ICU level patients
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN license or proof of application for licensure
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 19 months ago