Seeking Critical Care/ ED Float Pool RN!
Medical ICU, Cardiac ICU, and Emergency Department
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge. The RN may work in the Emergency Department, Medical ICU, or Cardiac ICU depending on the needs of each of these units.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- Monday through Friday position, no weekends.
- Eligible for an additional $2.00/hr for working in the float pool.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License.
- CPR, ACLS
- PALS or ENPC (within 6 months of hire)
- Minimum of 2 years prior nursing experience in Emergency/Critical Care Nursing
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 15 months ago