The RN - Critical Care provides direct nursing care to critically ill patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Education & Experience:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Licenses & Certifications:
- Previous telemetry experience required.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required. ASN preferred.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) required within 6 months of hire, and will replace the BLS.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider required; Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) replaces the BLS.
- Florida Department of Health Registered Nurse (RN) or Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioner (ARNP) licensure required.
A Member of Ascension Health
- 23 months ago - save job