The RN - Emergency Services provides direct nursing care to patients in the emergency services area in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Education & Experience:
- Triages and prioritizes patient care based on acuity level and available resources.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Works collaboratively with other disciplines to provide well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
Licenses & Certifications:
- 2 years of ER nursing experience preferred.
- Associate degree in nursing from an accredited program or in last semester required.
- BSN preferred.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support required within 6 months of hire.
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire.
- Licensed RN in the state of Texas or will obtain within 6 months of hire.
How To Apply
To Find your Place, visit www.providencejobswaco.com
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Note: If this job opening falls within the Nursing, Nursing Support, or Frontline Supervisor job families, in order to be considered for this job opening you will be required to complete an online fit assessment and satisfy all other job requirements. Details on completing the assessment will be emailed to you one business day after your completed application has been submitted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion .
A vision of excellence .