Registered Nurse: Coordinates total patient care through assessing, planning, implementing, and evaluation. Participates in patient and family teaching. Provides leadership by working cooperatively with health care team members in maintaining standards for professional practice in the clinical setting. Participates in quality improvement initiatives.
REPORTS TO: Nurse Manager
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: None.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing.
- Maintains a current New York State Professional RN License.
- Competent in cardiac arrhythmia interpretation.
- One year of experience in either Endoscopy or Critical Care required.
- BLS within 3 months of hire.
- ACLS within one year.
CareerBuilder - 6 months ago