The Intensive Care/Critical Care Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver who is responsible for desginated patients for a specified time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the enviroment and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional, and spiritial needs of all ages of patient populations assigned. Night Shift.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state Registered Nurse license, or eligible for immediate state license.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
- Maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification.
- Current CCRN (Certification for Adult, Pediatric, Neonatal Critical Care Nurses) National Certification preferred.
- Able to meet the physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Intensive Care / Critical Care
NC-Williamston (Eastern North Carolina)
Martin General Hospital
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard