The Intensive Care/Critical Care Registered Nurse is a professional caregiver who is responsible for designated patients for a specified time frame. The staff RN utilizes the nursing process, the environment and other health care resources to meet the specialized age-appropriate physical, emotional and spiritual needs of all ages of patient populations assigned.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
Certificates / Licenses:
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license.
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification.
- Maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification.
- 2 years of ICU experience preferred.
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Mountain West Medical Center is your community healthcare provider; a 43-bed medical facility with complete inpatient and outpatient care...