Responsible for the delivery of patient care through the nursing process of assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation. Responsible for directing, coordinating all nursing care based on established clinical nursing practices. Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes. PRN position. Rotating shifts.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Current state Registered Nurse license; or eligible for immediate state license
- Maintain Basic Life Support (BLS/CPR) Certification
- Maintain Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Current CCRN (Certification for Adult, Pediatric and Neonatal Critical Care Nurses) National Certification preferred
- Able to meet physical and sensory requirements of job.
- Able to successfully complete orientation of job performance.
- Able to meet health standards for hospital employment.
- Prior acute-care experience preferred, new graduates will be considered.
- Must be highly motivated and committed to a quality of care that emphasizes the patient first.
Intensive Care / Critical Care
NC-Williamston (Eastern North Carolina)
Martin General Hospital
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 14 months ago