Seeking Labor and Delivery RN!
Labor & Delivery
Southern Indiana, Louisville, KY area
Floyd Memorial Hospital and Health Services
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- 7 Labor & Delivery Suites, 2 triage rooms, 1 antenatal room, 2 C-section suites, and 2 rooms dedicated to recovery
- Opened in December of 2008
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License.
- CPR, ACLS, NRP certified
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 21 months ago