Fort HealthCare Lake Mills Family Practice seeks a full-time experienced clinic RN. This is 40-hours per week, M-T, 9 am – 4 pm, W, TH, & F, 8 am – 5 pm. The responsibilities of this position include but are not limited to:
· The ability to perform a variety of clinical skills which may include but is not limited to patient assessment, phone triage, injections, & assist in procedures performed in clinic
· Provide clinical nursing expertise in the area of anticoagulation management.
· Serve as educational resource and communicate to patients and/or families as to the nature of disease and to provide instruction on proper care, treatments and follow-up.
· Provide individual and small group problem-solving and educational guidance to nursing staff.
Maintain current knowledge of nursing trends, techniques and participate in pertinent continuing education courses.
· Present educational nursing in-services on a routine basis to clinical staff.
· Work in collaboration with providers and clinic manager to provide current and updated clinical policies, procedures and nursing competencies.
Qualified candidates must be Wisconsin licensed RN; BSN preferred, with at least 2 years’ experience in a medical clinic setting. Family Practice experience desired. This position requires possession of a valid Healthcare Provider CPR/AED certificate; knowledge of scientific nursing principles methods and techniques as a basis for quality decision-making ability; excellent verbal and written communication and listening skills; ability to prioritize; ability to maintain quality, safety and /or infection control standards; leadership skills; knowledge of medical records and appropriate documentation requirements; ability to maintain good working relationships with patients and staff; ability to work as a member of a team with good organizational skills in the delivery of clinical care.
Fort HealthCare - 2 years ago