Seeking Medical Inpatient Services RN!
Medical - Oncology
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
The RN in this role will provide care to Medical/Oncology and telemetry patients. MIPS is a great place for new nurse graduates to develop their critical thinking and problem solving skills. It is also a great place for experienced Medical/Surgical Nurses to provide excellent care.
- To help ensure our continued excellence, this unit recently went through renovations
- Opportunity to be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit, Community Hospital
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License.
- CPR certified biannually
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -