Seeking Outpatient Surgery RN!
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- 24 hours every 2 weeks
- Part-time opportunity, eligible for health, dental, and vision insurance
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN license or proof of application for licensure
- CPR certification required
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application preferred and/or ability to be trained.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 30+ days ago