Seeking PACU RN!
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
The PACU Nurse provides responsibility and accountability for a direct, comprehensive continuum of care for surgical patients.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work with a wide array of patients
- Monday - Friday position, Flexible Schedules
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- 70% of RNs are certified in speciality
- Weekend Option Position
- Considered Full-time position
- Paid a premium rate equal to one and one-half (1 1/2) times the rate normally paid for the job.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License or proof of application for licensure
- CPR and ACLS training must be current. If not current, CPR training must be completed within the 90-day orientation period. ACLS training must be completed within one (1) year from date of hire
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard