Seeking Progressive Care Unit RN!
Progressive Care Unit (PCU)
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge. Step down unit with drips, bedside monitors and telemetry capability.
- Opportunity to work in a Regional, Non-Profit Hospital
- Opportunity to work in part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Opportunity to work for an organization that promotes continued education
- 32 beds, opened in January 2006
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN License.
- CPR, ACLS certified
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and application and/or ability to be trained.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 17 months ago