The RN - Radiology provides direct nursing care to radiology patients in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
Education & Experience:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Assists physician with specialized radiological procedures.
- Performs procedural sedation.
- Monitors post-procedure recovery from sedation and performs post-procedural anesthesia care.
Licenses & Certification:
- 6 months of ICU, PACU, Recovery Room, ER, IR, CAth Lab or sedation experinece preferred.
- Associate's degree in nursing from an accredited program required.
- BSN preferred.
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support required within 90 days of hire.
- Basic Life Support required within 30 days of hire.
- Licensed RN in the state of Texas required.
How To Apply
To Find your Place, visit www.providencejobswaco.com
If you have any questions about the application process or require a reasonable accommodation to complete the application, please contact the Ascension Health Ministry Service Center at 1-855-992-4672 between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. EST M-F.
Note: If this job opening falls within the Nursing, Nursing Support, or Frontline Supervisor job families, in order to be considered for this job opening you will be required to complete an online fit assessment and satisfy all other job requirements. Details on completing the assessment will be emailed to you one business day after your completed application has been submitted.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Providence Healthcare Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE M/F/D/V).
A mission of compassion .
A vision of excellence .