In this role you will be responsible for:
If you possess the following qualifications, please apply immediately:
- Daily operations and organization of busy radiation oncology clinic including patient assessments, skin/wound care, education, etc
- Moderate sedation and monitoring for patients receiving high dose radiation treatments
- Performs clinical research activities of approved Einstein research study protocols
- Executes medical regimens prescribed for by the clinical research protocol and/or by licenses physicians
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing required
- Current Pennsylvania RN license, active and in good standing is required
- ACLS certification required
- Clinical background required
- 3-5 years clinical experience in acute care oncology experience preferred
- Clinical research/protocol management experience a plus
- Basic computer skills required
- Moderate sedation experience preferred
- Supervisory/leadership skills a plus
- Physical Requirements: Sitting, standing, lifting, carrying, pushing, pulling/walking, agility, dexterity.
- Visual Requirements: Near vision, depth perception, color vision,.
- Hearing Requirements: Ability to hear normal conversation, telephone communication.
- Working Conditions: Office setting, equipment.
Albert Einstein Healthcare Network - 18 months ago
It doesn't take a genius to figure out where to get health care in Philadelphia. The not-for-profit Albert Einstein Healthcare Network...