The RN - Research Coordinator coordinates administrative and clinical aspects of multiple research projects.
Education & Experience:
- Collaborates with primary investigator, sponsor and research staff to plan, conduct and evaluate project protocols. Monitors and reports on progress of projects.
- Assists with the recruitment, selection, scheduling, and monitoring of research project participants. Manages the handling of adverse events, compliance and other participant-related issues.
- Coordinates the preparation and delivery of departmental communications, presentations and marketing/educational materials.
- Collaborates to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and standards. Assists with responding to and preparing for audits.
Licenses & Certifications:
- At least three (3) years research or recent hospital experience required.
- Associate's Degree in health or science related field required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- AHA - Healthcare Provider CPR Required
- Current Tennessee RN, APN, or APN-Pres license or Compact State License required or License eligible required.
Saint Thomas Health is an equal opportunity employer.
A Member of Ascension Health - 2 years ago
Saint Thomas Research Institute is a community-based clinical research site based in Nashville, Tennessee. Focused on high quality research...