Family Practice GV
About This Position
***Please note: This is a temporary position.
The Registered Nurse (RN) is responsible for knowing his/her professional scope of practice as defined by the California Business and Professional Code and for satisfactorily completing the Dignity Heatlh Medical Foundation orientation period that includes demonstrating skills and behaviors that meet a fully competent level of performance.
The RN maintains a clean, organized, and safe environment, and performs patient care services that support the physician and clinical staff under the supervision of the physician. This includes assisting in prepping patients for examinations or procedures, assisting with procedures, relaying instructions from the physician to a patient or authorized person, and collecting patient data. Documenting patient concerns, patient messages, and care provided to the patient in the patients medical record for the physician's review. Administrating medications specifically directed by the physician and performing accurate vital sign measurements and documentation. Providing leadership to support staff.
- One (1) year experience in an outpatient setting as a Registered Nurse is Preferred.
- Clear and current CA RN license
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Satisfactory completion of a formal Registered Nurse program pursuant to the Division of Allied Health Professions or military training that is equivalent to an accredited Registered Nurse program (determination by Dignity Health Medical Foundation H.R. department in conjunction with the State Division of Allied Health Professions.)
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and customer service skills are essential. Medical terminology, familiarity with CPT and ICD-9 coding procedures and reference tools, and pharmacology appropriate to the Registered Nurse scope of practice is essential.
- Familiarity with an electronic practice management system is preferred.
- Current CPR Certification
Dignity Health Medical Foundation, established in 1993, is a California nonprofit public benefit corporation with care centers throughout California. Dignity Health Medical Foundation is an affiliate of Dignity Health - the fifth largest hospital system in the nation - with hospitals and care centers in California, Arizona and Nevada. Today, Dignity Health Medical Foundation works hand-in-hand with physicians and providers throughout California to provide comprehensive healthcare services to the many communities we serve.
As Dignity Health Medical Foundation continues to grow and establish new premier care centers, we provide increasing support and investment in the latest technologies, finest physicians and state-of-the-art medical facilities. We strive to create purposeful work settings where staff can provide great care, while advancing in knowledge and experience through challenging work assignments and stimulating relationships. Our staff is well-trained and highly skilled, qualities that are vital to maintaining excellence in care and service.
Dignity Health Medical Foundation Grass Valley
California-Sierra Foothills Service Area-Grass Valley-SNMG Sierra College Dr (864)
SNMG Sierra College Dr (864)
280 Sierra College Dr Ste 120
Hours Per Pay Period
Number of Openings
Area of Interest
Clinic / Office
- 20 months ago - save job
With a growing network of hospitals throughout Arizona, California and Nevada, Dignity Health offers a spectacular array of career...