RN - Supervisor
Location - Hospital
Position Openings - 2
Status - Full-Time
Shift- 1 Day, 1 Night - days off vary
The R.N. Supervisor is responsible for administrating, supervising, and coordinating the activities of the nursing personnel on assigned patient care units on a given shift, and working collaboratively with Charge Nurses and other Supervisors in coordinating shift activities, scheduling, ongoing staff education, and monitoring of performance improvement indicators.
- One (1) year successful management experience.
- Two (2) years successful administrative and supervisory experience in a psychiatric hospital.
- Experience with seclusion and restraints, or Management of Aggressive Behavior
- One (1) year R.N. experience in medical/surgical
- B.A. or B.S.N. Degree
- Courses in psychiatric nursing and psychopharmacology.
- Extensive experience in acute psychiatric nursing in leadership positions may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Current licensure and registration by the California State Board of Nursing
Gateways Hospital & Mental Health Center - 17 months ago