Seeking Surgical Inpatient RN!
Surgical Inpatient Unit
Southern Indiana/Louisville, Kentucky area
Floyd Memorial Hospital
In this role, the RN will be responsible and accountable for direct comprehensive nursing care for the patient from admission to discharge. Imagine working in an organization that has received the Blue Distinction® designation from Blue Cross and Blue Shield for knee and hip replacement, which means we have demonstrated a commitment to providing high quality care and better overall outcomes for knee and hip replacement procedures.
- 32 bed unit, opened in May 2008
- 2 units of 16 patients. SIPS 1 focuses on general surgeries, SIPS 2 focuses on orthopedics and bariatric surgeries
- Opportunity for new grads to gain experience
- Opportunity to utilize critical thinking skills
- Graduate of approved nursing program and holding a current Indiana RN license
- CPR certified biannually
- Previous nursing experience that has provided opportunities to refine competencies in nursing practice
- Shows an understanding and knowledge of computer systems and applications and/or ability to be trained
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits. We are conveniently located 10 minutes from downtown Louisville at 1850 State Street, New Albany, IN 47150. EOE.
Expert Medicine. Exceptional Care.
Floyd Memorial Hospital - 12 months ago