Come explore the exciting opportunity to contribute within a growing organization! Pathways Private Duty is celebrating 35 years of service in the Greater Bay Area and has an immediate opening for a Private Duty Admissions Nurse.
Areas of Responsibility:
The Private Duty Admissions Nurse will admit clients to our Private Duty services, asses the client’s home environments and determine appropriate non-medical care plans. The Admissions Nurse will also participate in re-assessment visits as scheduled.
The ideal candidate must be available to work on-call at least two days a week during regular daytime hours (8:30 am-5:00 pm) and also be available to work one week a month for after-hours admissions Monday-Friday from 5:00 pm-9:00 pm and all day Saturday and Sunday. The Admissions nurse will receive stand by pay, whether or not there are admissions during after-hours.
This position does not provide any “skilled” services and is ideal for a retired or soon-to be retired RN or LVN.
This is a per diem, non-benefitted position. Coverage areas for this position will be from San Mateo to San Jose.
- Current California RN or LVN license.
- Graduate of an NLN accredited nursing school.
- Minimum one year of professional nursing experience.
- Must have flexibility to work one week per month (weekend and after hours).
- Valid California driver’s license and auto insurance.
- Current CPR certification.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work independently.
- Willingness to travel to the Peninsula and South Bay areas.
Pathways - 15 months ago