A registered nurse who is responsible for incoming calls from patients, physicians and healthcare organizations. Using the nursing process and software protocols, the nurse will assess the patient and based upon Triage guidelines, will offer appropriate options for care. The nurse will facilitate referrals to primary care providers, specialists, healthcare facilities, and community resources. The nurse will facilitate communication with providers and healthcare organizations as appropriate.
Premium Employee Referral
- Associates of Applied Science in Nursing.
- 5 years progressive clinical RN experience in acute care setting for adult and/or pediatric patients.
- RN from an approved school of nursing with current license to practice professional nursing in the State of Texas.
- Basic PC skills including Windows Operating System.
- Typing skills of 30 WPM
- Excellent communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- 3 years RN experience in an Emergency Department.
- 1 yr Triage nurse experience, especially in Epic
Kelsey-Seybold Clinic - 21 months ago