Tenet, through its subsidiaries, owns and operates acute care hospitals and numerous related health care services. Our mission is to be recognized for our commitment to our people and partners who provide quality, innovative care to the patients we serve in our communities. It's a spirit you can experience first-hand and it's a philosophy that can enhance your own approach to health care and your career goals.
The Neonatal Intensive Care Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who coordinates the delivery of nursing care for the sick and critically ill neonate in the Neonatal Intensive Care unit. The Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Registered Nurse participates in patient and family teaching, provides leadership by working cooperatively with ancillary and other patient team personnel in maintaining standards of professional nursing practice in the clinical setting.
Minimum Work Experience
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
RN experience preferred in Level II or III NICU or PICU
Required Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Demonstrated proficiency in acute-care nursing, knowledge, and skills.
- Bilingual: English/Spanish preferred
- RN licensure in the State of Texas or compact State required
- CPR Certification required
- NRP within 12 months of employment required
826-Sierra Providence Eastside Hospital - El Paso, TX
12 Hour Night
- 2 years ago - save job