Care Coordinators – Registered Nurses |
Work from home!
Location: Minneapolis, St. Paul, Minnesota
Bluestone Physician Services provides care coordination and provider services to both the elderly and disabled populations in the state of Minnesota. Bluestone is a rapidly growing, fast moving, excellence-oriented company employing a team of 70 health care providers, nurses, and administrative employees. We offer competitive wages, benefits, and a unique culture to perform and grow with! We seek candidates who provide quality care and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
The Care Coordinator position is responsible for the care coordination required activities for a large health plan in the Twin Cities. This position will independently manage a case load, including face to face visits at facilities and in the community, completing all required documentation and communicating with the medical team. Care Coordinators provide assessment, planning, coordination of care, and evaluation of outcomes to ensure patient needs are being met.
- Current Minnesota Registered Nursing License
- Two or more years of experience in geriatric and/or disability care
- Assisted living experience preferred, but not required
- Ability to work independently
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with strong verbal skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Computer proficiency
- Must have a valid driver ’s license; some travel is required
- Demonstrated compatibility with Bluestone ’s mission and operating philosophies
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
Bluestone Physician Services - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -