Manages overall care of assigned patients by coordinating and providing nursing assessment, planning and care to maximize the comfort and health of patients and families in accordance with the interdisciplinary plan of care. Supports the Provider Relations activities of the organization.
You're more than a RN Case Manager (Nonexempt) at AseraCare Hospice. With your vast experience, you know quality care and that's why we've entrusted you to join together with a team of spiritual care coordinators, social workers and counselors. That's because we know you'll go to any length for our patients during their end-of-life journeys. You'll ensure patients receive care on a variety of levels because at AseraCare Hospice, we consider the whole patient. That's why you'll participate in our interdisciplinary approach while simultaneously leading by example and setting only the highest standards. You'll engage with the patient's entire family to help them and other caregivers understand and support the process. You'll see your impact in this highly valuable role every day, as you adjust to new working environments and make a profound difference in the lives you touch.
We are looking for qualified and compassionate candidates with considerable nursing experience. You are independent, flexible, a leader and ready to inspire our talented medical professionals to uphold our promise of quality care. Ideal RN Case Manager (Nonexempt) candidates should also have:
Discipline - Select All That Apply General Nursing
* Must be a registered nurse with a current state license.
* Must have current certification for CPR.
* Must have a minimum of 1-year general nursing experience with current Hospice, medical, surgical or critical care experience. Experience with providing pain management and IV skills preferred.
* Must demonstrate a commitment to the company's philosophy of care.
* Must have experience in providing services to terminally ill patients.
* Must be a licensed driver with a reliable automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organization requirements.
* Must meet all local health regulations, pass post-offer drug test and pass post-employment physical exam if required.
* Must be capable of maintaining regular attendance
* Must be knowledgeable of Medicare hospice certification.
* Must demonstrate excellent observation, nursing judgment and communication skills.
* Must possess the ability to provide good written documentation in a timely manner.
* Must be self-directed with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
* Must be able to maintain confidentiality regarding patient and company proprietary information.
* Must have the ability to relate professionally and positively and work cooperatively with other employees at all levels.
* Must possess computer skills at a level necessary to accomplish the job
As AseraCare Hospice professionals, helping our patients and their families to feel as comfortable as possible during a stressful and emotional time is at the heart of everything we do. We believe the hospice care journey is about compassion, commitment, and dignity. Partnering with our patients' personal physicians, we work to minimize pain and provide emotional and spiritual guidance for patients and their families as they prepare for change. As one of the nation's premier providers of hospice services, we offer a full range of hospice career opportunities. If you share our approach to delivering personalized, quality hospice care, we can deliver the independence, rewards and clinical excellence you want from your career!
401 Lincoln Avenue #2-4
As one of the nation’s leading providers of home health, palliative and hospice care services, we can offer you career resources and...