Behind every patient success is the dedication of a unique team of skilled and talented individuals who help make the Keck Medical Center of USC one of the region's premier medical facilities.
As a member of the USC health care team, you will help build upon the university's exceptional expertise in patient care as well taking advantage of our excellent compensation package that could include shift and weekend differentials, online rewards-based scheduling, and generous educational benefits.
Come be a part of a world-class health care facility and an important member of the Trojan family.
As an integral part of the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to patients and their families.
- Eligibility, as defined the California Board of Nursing, to sit for the Registered Nurse licensing examination.
- At least 1 year of acute inpatient hospital experience in the United States.
The University of Southern California values diversity and is committed to equal opportunity in employment.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license. Specialty certification preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider card from the American Heart Association.
- Chemotherapy Certification for Oncology units within six months of hire
- Oncology Certified Nurse (ONC)-Preferred
- A Fire and Safety card must be presented upon hire or must be obtained at our facility within the first 90 days of hire and maintained by renewing before expiration date.
Minimum Field of Expertise:
Preferred Field of Expertise:
Special Instructions to Applicants:
Quicklink for Posting: