As the RN Coordinator, you ensure our residents are safe and secure, receiving consistent quality of care. It is, for the most part, the physical level of caregiving and our FIRST priority. Satisfying these needs consistently will build trust in our Friends, allowing us to move more freely and regularly into acts of compassion and creating extraordinary experiences. Compassion creates a space where our Friends feel loved, needed and protected; and Experience, through a gained knowledge and heart for our Friends life stories, allows us to create extraordinary moments in their lives. As a Bickford Family Member you have the opportunity to make a difference, perhaps the difference in someone’s life.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university or two to three years related experience and/or appropriate state license
- First Aid and CPR Certification
- Sound knowledge of basic mathematical skills and ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds. These physical demands must be met by a family member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job
- Ability to adapt and completed other chores as assigned
- Coordinates health care services through appropriate providers and makes referrals when appropriate
- Senior Living experience along with knowledge of state specific assisted living regulations.
- Directs, supervises and monitors medication aides/L.P.N. in medication administration while instructing to staff based on the individual needs of each resident.
- Ability to maintain records of procedures/ training /delegation
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including a proficient clear, concise, and compelling oral and written communication
- Ability to evaluate residents in health emergencies
- Assists the Director with marketing to physician offices and other referral sources as needed
- Willing to work flexible hours to meet requirements of the job and organizes time effectively to complete necessary tasks.