The goal of the SavaSeniorCare affiliated facilities is to offer an environment where residents and staff are treated with dignity and respect. Our success is linked to a culture of opportunity and talent.There are 183 affiliated facilities in 19 states that strive to provide peace of mind to our residents, patients and their families and to achieve quality care and quality of life in a warm and friendly setting. It's our business -- the only thing we do. You will be part of a team-oriented workplace, which combines technology, rewards and recognition of achievements, and focuses on personal and professional enrichment.
Come Join Our Team of Caring Nurses atHuntington Health & Rehab Center, a186 bed Skilled Nursing Home located in Huntington, WV.
We have excellent opportunities for RNs on 3:00p-11:00p & 11-7 shifts.
In conjunction with the DON, plans, coordinates and manages the clinical services for a specified nursing unit. Responsible for the coordination and of nursing care and services provided to Residents in the various units and is responsible for facilitating the interdisciplinary team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assesses and evaluates the systems which facilitate the delivery of quality resident care.
- Facilitates the resolution of issues and concerns associated with resident / patient care including family issues.
- Implements and evaluates all nursing procedures and systems relative to unit programming.
- Makes nursing diagnoses that serve as the basis for the delivery of care.
- Performs nursing assessments regarding the health status of the resident / patient.
- Develops a plan of care and implements nursing care based on assessment.
- Provides health education to patients and their families.
- Participates in quality assurance activities.
- Adheres to scope of practice limitations based on qualifications.
- Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations.
- Will perform general nursing duties in cases of emergency or staffing shortages.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Supervises nursing staff and others for whom they are administratively or professionally responsible.
SavaSeniorCare affiliated entities are Equal Opportunity Employers
Keywords: RN Supervisor, RN Manager, RN Case Manager, RN, ADON, RN Unit Manager
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing preferred.
- Valid WV State license.
- One to three years (1-3) years of supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous LTC/SNF experience strongly preferred.
Competitve benfits package
Contact Type: A Facility, Registry, or Staffing Company
Job Open Until: March 8, 2012
- 2 years ago - save job