HCA – Fairview Park Hospital seeks to hire an experienced RN who will embrace our mission where we are committed to the care an improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective healthcare in the communities we serve.
Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a state-of-the-art, 190-bed acute care facility providing community healthcare services including a 24-hr Emergency Room, inpatient and outpatient surgery options, and rehabilitation therapy services. In addition, Fairview provides specialty services through facilities such as the Sleep Center at Fairview Park, the Same Day Surgery Center, the Heart Center at Fairview Park, and the Women’s Imaging Center.
Fairview Park has 700 full and part-time employees as well as 105 active and consulting medical staff. Fairview Park is also accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations.
Accepts the responsibility and accountability for a designated group of patients. Administers direct and indirect patient care based on scientific principles and guided by the established policies and procedures of Fairview Park Hospital. Proficient in specialty areas as appropriate. Population served:
Infant, Pediatric, Adolescent, Adult and Geriatric. Accepts the responsibility and accountability for a designated group of patients with medical needs related to but not limited to cardiovascular disease, respiratory illness, diabetes, renal impariments and/or cancer.
The Medical Surgical RN provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
Orients and mentors new staff members.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Experience: Preferred.
Fairview Park Hospital is a leader in healthcare for the City of Dublin, Laurens County, and the surrounding communities. Fairview Park is a...