RN NEEDED FOR CARDIAC STEP DOWN UNIT IN A HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA - LWX1320ET
Are you an experienced Cardiac Nurse.? This position is in the Cardiac Step Down Unit in our client Hospital in Florida. Excellent opportunity in a great location. In addition there is a $5,000 Sign-on-Bonus waiting for you! They are also willing to provide a $2,000 relocation allowance for Nurses relocating greater than 50 miles from their location if the Nurse will sign a 2 year commitment with them.
- SHIFTS: 3P M -11PM, 11PM – 7AM with Rotation every other weekend.
11PM – 7AM = 15%
- The Pay range for this position is from: $25.00 to $30.00 per hour and is based upon the number of years of experience.
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: 3 PM – 11PM = 8%
Weekends = 8%
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must have experience in the care of stepdown, open heart, post cath patients, post interventional and heart failure patients
- Must be experienced with cardiac meds and drips
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible with scheduling
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and feel you meet the qualifications stated within, please submit your resume to ELAINE THOMPSON at ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET . REFER TO JOB NUMBER LWX1320ET
- BSN is not required however it is a plus
- BLS, ACLS
- EKG Course required