RN NEEDED FOR CARDIOVASCULAR ICU IN A HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA - LWX1316ET
Are you an experienced open heart recovery Nurse.? We have a client Hospital in Florida that is looking to hire you! Excellent opportunity in a great location. In addition there is a $5,000 Sign-on-Bonus waiting for you! They are also willing to provide a $2,000 relocation allowance for Nurses relocating greater than 50 miles from their location if the Nurse will sign a 2 year commitment with them.
- SHIFTS: 3P M -11PM, 11PM – 7AM with Rotation every other weekend.
11PM – 7AM = 15%
- The Pay range for this position is from: $25.00 to $30.00 per hour and is based upon the number of years of experience.
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL: 3 PM – 11PM = 8%
Weekends = 8%
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must have excellent skills with hemodynamic interpretation, crip titration, IABP, CRRT, Pacemakers, etc
- Excellent assessment skills required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Must be flexible with scheduling
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and feel you meet the qualifications stated within, please submit your resume to ELAINE THOMPSON at ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET . REFER TO JOB NUMBER LWX1316ET
- BSN is not required however it is a plus
- BLS, ACLS
- CCRN Preferred
MedMonster - 13 months ago