RN NEEDED FOR POST CATH RECOVERY UNIT IN A HOSPITAL IN FLORIDA - LWX1321ET
We are looking for an experienced Cardiac Nurse to work in Post Cath Recovery Unit located in our client Hospital in Florida Excellent opportunity in a great location. In addition there is a $5,000 Sign-on-Bonus waiting for you! They are also willing to provide a $2,000 relocation allowance for Nurses relocating greater than 50 miles from their location if the Nurse will sign a 2 year commitment with them.
- The Pay range for this position is from: $25.00 to $30.00 per hour and is based upon the number of years of experience.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Must be proficient in groin management and sheath pulls.
- Excellent customer service skills and be a team player
- Must be able to maintain a fast pace and multitask
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity and feel you meet the qualifications stated within, please submit your resume to ELAINE THOMPSON at ELAINE@HEALTHCAREJOBS.NET . REFER TO JOB NUMBER LWX1321ET
- BSN is not required however it is a plus
- BLS, ACLS
- EKG Course required
- Minimum of 1 year Cardiac RN experience with critical care