Interested in learning more about our Nurseline Opportunity? View the Realistic Job Preview to learn more aspects of this job. Click here: Healthcare_Decision_Support_Coach_Optum.pdf
EVENING AND FLEXIBLE WORK HOUR SCHEDULES AVAILABLE!!
Qualified candidates must live within a 1.5 hour drive from the Bloomington, MN office located at:
4300 MarketPointe Drive
Bloomington, MN 55435
Now is the perfect time to start your career with UnitedHealth Group as a Nurseline Nurse. Our Nurseline team offers telephonic support and assistance to members seeking health education, program referrals and/or triaging needs. Come join our elite team today!!
As a Nurseline Nurse your responsibilities will include:
- Taking in-bound calls and placing out-bound calls as dictated by consumer and business needs
- Assessing and triaging immediate health concerns
- Identifying problems or gaps in care offering opportunity for intervention
- Coordinating services and referrals to health programs
- Providing health education and coaching consumers on treatment alternatives to assist them in best decision making
- Supporting consumers in selection of best physician and facility to maximize access, quality, and to manage heath care cost
- Preparing individuals for physician visits
- Managing utilization through education
- Assisting members in sorting through their benefits and making choices
- Assisting with special projects, initiatives, and other job duties as assigned
Training, regardless of schedule, will be a full 40 hours per week for 3 weeks, M-F 8-4:30 pm
- Full-Time Flex (Evenings) â€“ Standard Hours are 35-40 Hours/Week. During Peak Season hours can increase to 44-45 hours/week
- Part-Time Flex (Evenings) - Hours are up to 40 hours per week during peak season with an OT possibility of a max up to 44 hours per week. 24-35 hours per week during non- peak season. ** Every other weekend is required for Part-Time
- There are also a few Fixed, Half-Time every weekend ONLY position. This is a .5 position. Both Day and Evening schedules are available.
There is also a WORK-FROM-HOME option after training and working onsite for 3-4 months.
- Current, unrestricted RN licensure in State of MN
- Minimum 3 year of clinical experience within one or more of the following areas (Med Surg, ER, Critical Care, Home Care, School Nursing, Case Management and/or Disease Management)
- Basic level of experience with Microsoft Word, with the ability to navigate a Windows environment
- Must be within an 1.5 hours driving distance to the Bloomington, MN Office
- Ability to work the outlined schedules in the job description
- Ability to obtain RN licensure in PA, CA, GA, WY, IA, TX, AZ, OH (paperwork is done upon hire and UHG covers this cost).
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment. In addition, employees in certain positions are subject to random drug testing.
Key Words: RN, Registered Nurse, Nurse, Nursing, Bloomington, MN, Telecommute, Work from home
UnitedHealth Group is the most diversified health care company in the United States and a leader worldwide in helping people live healthier...