RN Outpatient Surgery Department - Community Hospital Fountain Park Campus
Pre- and Post-op experience preferred.
IV Skills required.
Per Diem position
Under general supervision, the RN staff nurse provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies and procedures of Community Hospital. In collaboration with the patient, the patient’s family and other members of the health care team, the RN staff nurse assumes responsibility for the management of the delivery of patient care including, but not limited to, assessment/re-assessment, development of the care plan of care, implementation and evaluation of appropriate patient care interventions utilizing the nursing process. The RN staff nurse also assists the anesthesiologist and surgeon with patient-related care activities. Always works as a team member within the entire facility. Performs other duties as assigned.
- Provides care to surgical patients in the pre/post operative area according to policy and procedure and care standards.
- Maintains knowledge of medications, equipment, expected patient outcomes during surgery and anticipated complications.
- Coordinates patient care with multidisciplinary team.
- Acts to protect and advance patient’s best interest.
- Satisfactorily demonstrates the knowledge, skills and abilities to perform the duties outlined in this job description as well as continually demonstrates competency in performing the job duties.
- Current Registered Nurse Licensure with the State of Oklahoma required.
- Minimum of one year experience in acute care preferred.
- AHA BLS Healthcare required within 30 days of hire. ACLS required within 90 days of hire.
3100 SW 89th Street
Oklahoma City, OK 73159
Surgery - Outpatient
Download Application Here
Fill Out Application
You may type your information to this form, save and submit to us electronically only if you have a version of Adobe Acrobat that supports saving completed documents. If not, type your information into this form, print and either scan to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 405-378-3991.
JOB ID: 1669