- 2 years of formal education beyond HS or Associates degree
Looking for your spot in the sun this winter, but tired of the hassles of travel nursing? Then the NCH 2012-2013 Seasonal RN program is just right for you. Become a part of the team and work for the season without feeling seasonal or temporary. A seasonal nurse works during periods of peak patient volume for 3 to 6 month agreements with varying start dates from October through May. Commit to a 6 month assignment and we’ll even provide benefits year round. Agreements may include housing, completion bonus or eligibility of full seasonal benefits, depending on the length of agreement. Explore the options and you’ll see why most of our seasonal team members return year after year.
The Registered Nurse independently plans, implements, and evaluates nursing care in patient care situations using standards of care and policy and procedure. Provides direct nursing care to patients. Assumes teaching and leadership responsibilities. Participates in unit committee and quality improvement activities.
++PLEASE NOTE: For all positions NCH Healthcare System does require supporting documentation such as a diploma, degree or transcripts to support educational requirement of the position. ++
- Florida Licensed RN to work on a Neruoscience Unit.
- Current certification in Basic Life Support for Healthcare Providers and ACLS.
- Experience in care of neurological patients, including assessment, planning, and implementation within a team approach.
- The approximate start date for this position: 1/7/2013 for 5 months.
NCH Healthcare - 16 months ago