Not accepting New Grads. Required: Recent Interventional Cath Lab experience Call Required - weekdays/weekends
Provides patient care utilizing the nursing process - assessment, care planning, implementation, and reassessment - for identified patient population per the Colorado Nurse Practice Act. Documents patient care administered. Promotes interdisciplinary communication and care. The delivery of care is based on the age, physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient. Demonstrates basic and unit specific competencies.
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current RN license
- Current certification as a BLS Healthcare Provider and ACLS.
- Minimum 1 year Cardiac Cath Lab Experience
- Current Knowledge of ECG monitoring
- I.A.B.P. experience preferred
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
- Possess the ability to work as member of a team or independently as the needs require and to prioritize responsibilities
- Clinically proficient in cath lab procedures demonstrating a knowledge of the developmental needs of the adolescent, adult and geriatric patients
HealthONE - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard