The Specialty Pool RN- PRN Pool provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. The tasks and responsibilities include:
's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
Orients and mentors new staff members.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required.
- Assesses plans and evaluates patient care needs.
- Carries out physician orders.
- Administers prescribed medications, changes dressings, cleans wounds, monitors vital signs.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate utilizing computerized documentation systems.
- Instructs and educates patients and families.
- Assesses and coordinates patient
Required Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as an RN licensed inthe State of Texas or qualifying Compact State.
- Must has 3-4 years experience.
- Current certification as a BLS and ACLS Healthcare Provider.
- Expertise in 3 clinical services areas (IMU, ICU, Med/Surg. etc.)
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing.
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills.
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, squatting, kneeling, moving, lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 pounds.
Welcome to Conroe Regional Medical Center, where high-quality care meets the comfort and convenience of a hospital close to home. We have...