A professional care provider who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients, providing care through the continued utilization of the nursing process in collaboration with other health team members. The RN will be responsible for meeting the standards required by AACN, JCAHO, Granville Medical Center, and other regulating agencies for managing all assigned personnel, supplies and equipment on the unit. The RN will process information in the Hospital's computer and information system as required in performing job responsibilities.
- Graduate from an accredited school of nursing
- Current licensure as a registered nurse in the state of North Carolina or Pact State
- Minimum one year eperience as an RN in a ICU/CCU
- BCLS, ACLS & PALS certification
- Knowledge of current trends and techniques in nursing appropriate to the practice setting
Granville Health System
- 2 years ago - save job