Arizona Driver License- required
DES Fingerprint Clearance Card - required
The practice of professional nursing shall include the process of assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation, education, communication, and demonstration of leadership to address the needs of patients and their families. This person may be caring for patients from neonatal, infant, child, adolescent, adult, and geriatric age groups. This person will have the knowledge and the skills to care for the physical and developmental needs of these populations. The Registered Nurse shall:
1. Practice within defined standards of care.
2. Prescribe a plan of care for the patient and family
3. Coordinate the plan of care.
4. Delegate and monitor the practice of support staff.
5. Work with other as peers and colleagues.
6. Promote and contribute to a positive, problem-solving environment.
Graduate from an accredited school of nursing - Required.
Bachelor's of Science in Nursing - Required.
Current RN license within the State of Arizona - Required.
BLS (American Heart Association) - Required.
Current Arizona Driver's L icense - Required.
Current automobile insurance and registration - Required.
* Able to work varying shifts/units within the cluster, rotate days off, and work weekends.
* Able to relate to and work with ill and disabled patients of all ages, bilingual patients, emotionally distressed patients and families and with hospital personnel within the facility.
* Able to read, write and speak English in an understandable manner.
* Possess visual and hearing acuity, and/or the ability to assess, document and implement actions required to meet patient/family needs.
* Able to deal with high stress and high demand work environment.
* Able to cope with varying and unpredictable situations tactfully with personnel, patients, family members, visitors, and the general public.
* Able to respond to emergency and crisis situations in a timely and professional manner.
Northern Arizona Healthcare - 15 months ago