Bachelor's Degree preferred
1-3 years required.
FLAGSTAFF MEDICAL CENTER IS SEEKING A PART TIME
RN Staff Level II FOR THE OPERATING ROOM
As a Staff RN in the OR you will work under the supervision of the Director and/or Clinical Coordinator while being responsible for conducting the initial and on-going assessments, developing the patient plan of care through the use of Clinical Pathways; directing and delivering patient care, patient and family education, identifying and correcting variances from the patient's Clinical Pathway, and completing discharge planning.
- Graduate from accredited School of Nursing
- Recent clinical experience in OR, circulating
- Current Arizona RN licensure
- BLS (American Heart Assoc.)
- B.S.N. Preferred
- Recent clinical experience in OR, scrubbing
- National Certification
Serving half the state of Arizona and employing nearly 3,000 people—including 300 physicians—Northern Arizona Healthcare is the...