RP1 Process Technician
Job Description: Responsible for performing technical tests and experiments in the wafer fabrication area in support of the semiconductor manufacturing process. Responsible for monitoring and auditing the semiconductor manufacturing process. Responsible for making recommendations to modify equipment and/or processes to improve yield results. May process test runs to determine results of modifications. May assist process engineering in developing new processes. Assignments are semi-routine in nature. Work performed within generally defined parameters. Some degree of judgment required in resolving non-standard problems. Normally receives general instructions on most work. Candidate may be trained in multiple areas of the fab and must be flexible as needed.
1. Candidate should possess a minimum of an Associate of Science degree in Microelectronics, Electronic Engineering Technology, Chemistry, or Computer Electronic Engineering Technology.
2. Candidates with a Bachelor of Science degree in Chemistry, Physics, Biology, or Engineering will also be considered.
3. Candidates with 3 or more years of military electronic/avionic technician training including ability to demonstrate basic knowledge in electronics or digital circuitry, experience with end-user computer skills and navigation, schematic/wiring diagram reading, electronic systems troubleshooting and maintenance and the testing, repairing and troubleshooting faulty electronic equipment down to a component using available schematics, technical data and test equipment will also be considered.
4. Candidate must be able to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves.
5. Candidate must be able to lift up to 30 lbs., and spend the majority of time ( >90% less break time) on the floor working on tool sets, processing WIP, walking long distances, and/or standing/sitting for extended periods of time.
6. Candidate must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, and be able to read, comprehend, and execute complex instructions.
7. Candidates must have graduated from school or separated from military service within the last 18 months (i.e. Recent Technical Graduates).
8. Candidates must be able to join ERT
Apr 13, 2014
Jun 13, 2014
As the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and manufacturing, through yield improvement to final test and optimization, and lastly packaging. Employees in the Technology and Manufacturing group are part of a worldwide network of manufacturing and assembly/test facilities.
A lot of companies like to talk about changing the world. But while others are making claims, Intel’s been making history—for...