RPC Sorter position is responsible for the sortation of RPCs.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- The RPC sorter sorts RPCS to established criteria.
• Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
• Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one’s conduct.
• Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)