RTB Media Specialist-Manager
The RTB Media Specialist-Manager works within the Media Technology Group to actively manage client campaigns. The agency uses a range of platforms allowing access to a variety of media types including display, video, social, and search. This role requires a detail-oriented, creative thinker who is motivated by results. The ideal candidate is comfortable spending time in Excel and Demand-Side-Platforms, but also enjoys presenting to clients, training staff, and keeping up on industry news.
- Increase campaign ROI by determining the best campaign set up and optimization strategies
- Oversee and actively implement campaign setup and optimization
- Establish best practices and optimization strategies for campaigns utilizing multiple DSP platforms
- Implement, drive, and oversee approach to testing
- Deliver insight into the implications of campaign constraints, such as scale, ramp up time, creative used and cost per conversion
- Contribute to clients' business growth by identifying new opportunities and encourage client service managers to implement creative solutions
- Maintain knowledge of media technology buying platforms and analytics tools
- Assist in the evaluation of new tools, opportunities or enhancements for integration efforts to improve the value of the marketing dataset
- Support and educate Media Planning group in identifying opportunities and delivering recommendations to clients
- Work independently with guidance from management regarding overall goals and objectives
- Oversee campaign analysts
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years minimum experience in display campaigns and/or SEM, Social
- Experience from search both SEM and SEO and/or advertising network and/or direct publisher with advanced analytics and optimization capabilities
- Hands on experience working with RTB media (DSPs, Google Display Network, Google AdX, or in-house ad-network tools) a must
- Sound understanding of ad-server technologies i.e. Doubleclick
- A strong customer service mentality
- Ability to interpret campaign performance, including media, creative and landing page, while providing creative insights and solutions to meet campaign challenges
- Excellent presentation, writing and communication skills
If you meet the above requirements, send us a cover letter telling us why you would be a good candidate, your salary range requirements and your resume.
Mediasmith, an equal opportunity employer, offers competitive salary packages and a full range of benefits in a pleasant and very casual SOMA environment.
We are only able to respond to candidates selected for interviews.
Indeed - 16 months ago