- Assists customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
- Restocks merchandise to ensure the department and merchandise displays are organized and fully stocked.
- Performs general cleaning duties, such as dusting and vacuuming, to ensure a presentable department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview.
The Internal Transfer Policy does apply.
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela's Inc. - 15 months ago