- Assists customers in finding merchandise and making buying decisions.
- Restocks merchandise to ensure the department and merchandise displays are organized and fully stocked.
- Performs general cleaning duties, such as dusting and vacuuming, to ensure a presentable department.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Applying for a posted position does not guarantee an interview.
The Internal Transfer Policy does apply.
- Must be a Customer Service oriented team player and have the ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and other business contacts in a courteous and professional manner.
- General knowledge of company products, retail practices and procedures is preferred.
- Must have a high school diploma, or equivalent.
- Must be able to work the following: at least 3 out of 4 weekends a month; any day, including holidays; opening and closing shifts.
Cabela’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) and we seek to create an inclusive workplace that embraces diverse backgrounds, life experiences and perspectives.
Cabela’s Incorporated, headquartered in Sidney, Nebraska, is a leading specialty retailer, and the world’s largest direct...