We are working on behalf of a premier client company to find a qualified FULL TIME Family Practice/ Primary Care, Internal Medicine or Family Medicine Physician to provide direct medical care to company employees. This job is located in Northeastern Nevada 3 hours from Salt Lake City, UT
if you like the outdoors and looking to live a peaceful low cost of living lifestyle, you may want to consider this opportunity with our established client.
While working at this large employer site, you will have the ability to get to know your patients, while helping to improve their health status and taking care of their immediate health needs. You will see approx. 25-30 patients daily. This site offers primary care, Occ health, pharmacy, lab and XRay.
In this position you will be providing episodic, preventive, and acute health care to patients.
In SOME cases duties will include occupational health services (i.e., post-offer physicals, occupational surveillance exams, medical monitoring, return to work exams and Worker’s Compensation medical guidance)
Benefits, Benefits and more Benefits!
3 weeks PTO plus paid holidays plus sick days. Paid CME allowance with days off. Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance. CME’s - $2150 and 5 days
Salary is around $ 200K… negotiable plus relocation package.
• At least three years of post-residency clinical experience
• Experience in a primary care, urgent care or emergency room setting.
• Must be Board Certified in Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine, Family Practice, Primary Care OR Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible in aforementioned practice areas. If Board Eligible, must take certification exam within twelve months of date of hire.
• Knowledge and experience with Electronic Medical Records.
• Knowledge of workplace health and safety concepts and OSHA regulations.
About the area:
(Northeast, NV with a population of 18,250) If you like snow skiing, you are only 3 ½ hours away from the Utah ski resorts of Park City, Deer Valley and The Canyons.
Competitive salary plus full comprehensive benefits package and relocation allowance. If this sounds like you, please email your resume to Melissa@premierhealthcareers.com . Not the right position for you? Please visit our website www.premierhealthcareers.com to view more positions.