RADIO RENTAL/SALES ACCOUNT MANAGER
Location: La Porte, TX
Total Safety , the leading global outsourced provider of integrated safety and compliance solutions and products, is looking for a seasoned sales manager to mentor, lead, and develop sales professionals within a specific geographical area, who will provide consultative services and selling to key customer accounts.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acquire and build comprehensive knowledge of Total Safety radio services, capabilities and inter-relationship with other business units/product lines with ability to sell moderately complex technical equipment.
- Knowledge of potential customers within geographical focus area, and knowledge of competitors in target markets, with an appreciation of their strategies, strengths and weaknesses.
- Knowledge of external economic factors, market prices, legislation, contract structures and understanding of internal economic factors including cost, margins, and profit impact of decisions.
- Develop, implement and manage detailed long-term sales strategies and short-term action plans.
- Manage the assignment of accounts / territories to ensure effective account management, customer satisfaction and development of new business and markets.
- Work with Operations Team to identify key customers, evaluate critical customer success factors, build more efficient processes to deliver quality products, to improve responsiveness and customer satisfaction levels
- During peak times work with Operations Team to prepare orders for delivery to customers
- Coach staff to seek and identify business opportunities and value-added options to develop customer accounts.
- Assists staff in building relationships with customers and cultivating accounts into long-term customer alliances.
- Prepare and makes sales presentations both on key customer accounts and with members of sales team, focusing on value to customer
- Working knowledge of sales forces CRM
- Coordinate visits from Total Safety technical staff and upper level management to customer where necessary.
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS:
- Industrial or Business bachelor’s degree
- 2 years of outside commercial sales of commodities, products and services
- Preferred: 1 to 2 years’ experience in the petrochemical or industrial safety equipment industry
HOW TO APPLY:
- A structured compensation package, base salary and company vehicle
- Un-capped commission program
- Medical, Prescription Drug, Dental and Vision insurance coverage on a cost-sharing basis
- Basic group term life, accidental death & dismemberment, and short and long-term disability insurance
- Voluntary program of additional group term life insurance (and AD&D) is also available
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with matching
- Generous vacation plan, holiday schedule and sick-time benefit plan
To be considered for this position, apply online at Total Safety U.S., Inc. career center at www.totalsafety.com . (Search for this job by location, complete online application and attach your resume, cover letter, and any other pertinent documents).
RESUMES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY NON-SOLICITED RECRUITING SOURCES