Application is Required
Under general supervision of the Public Safety Communications Manager of The Field Operations Bureau, the Radio System Coordinator is responsible for coordinating all radio systems and radio and phone recorders to ensure that equipment and services are provided efficiently and effectively.
Qualifications •Bachelor’s degree in electronics or any related field or a combination of five (5) or more years of radio systems experience combined with an Associate’s degree in electronics or related field or trade certifications specific to Motorola and Motorola P25 trunked radio systems.
- Three years of experience with Motorola radio systems, to include Motorola P25 trunked radio system.
- Working knowledge of Public Safety and municipal government radio and radio/phone recording operations and coordination of radio and recorder maintenance, operations and repair with vendors.
- Combination of education, trade certification and/or work related experience resulting in acceptable proficiency levels in essential duties, responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and minimum qualifications.
- Technical and application knowledge and technical certifications specific to Motorola and Motorola P25 trunked radio system.
- Any relevant combination of Motorola radio systems and Motorola P25 trunked radio systems certification and training.
City of McKinney, TX - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard